Sunday, July 17, 2011

Time for Korea Trotting

It's time to leave my Turkey blog behind. Of course I feel like it was more of a Europe blog, but whatever. I will MISS my time in Turkey. What a fabulous place!

We just received a draft of our orientation schedule at Chadwick, and we go in exactly two weeks, and so I think it's appropriate to turn the focus to the new blog. The permanent blog--the one that won't change, even if we move again in two years (please let this be so good we don't want to leave in two years!).

Introducing: Love International Living. http://loveinternationalliving.wordpress.com
I've decided to try out the Wordpress service for blogging as I have more and more friends going that route. There must be a reason, yes? So far I like it. There's something professional about all those setting options and it's rigidity within certain templates (just kidding--I hate rigidity but I'm making peace with it). I've actually been posting to it for a couple of months now so scroll down for more posts.

I'm changing the format because I've had soooo many people ask me how we came into this line of work and it's a lot of information to try to communicate each time. So now I have a how-to page with lots of links and helpful information for people who want to work in international schools.

For my dear friends and family who are on the email list for this current blog, to get the same, all you have to do is go to the blog page ONCE and on the right hand side there's an option to enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts. Okay? Easy peasy.

No comments: